Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Oatmeal Cookie Balls

 I was making the classic Oreo cookie balls and thought why not try a different type of cookie and boy, I'm glad I did.  These are so good.
Here's what you'll need:
a package white chocolate chips, 1/4 c. vanilla frosting, 8oz cream cheese and 1 14oz. package iced or not oatmeal cookies.
 I have no patience so everything but the chocolate goes in the mixer.

Mix until it forms a dough.

Roll into balls. I use a small ice cream/melon scoop. Place the rolled balls in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.


When hard, dip one ball at a time into melted chocolate chips and shake off excess chocolate. (Melt chocolate in the microwave 30 seconds at a time until smooth. (Add 1 T. of vegetable oil at a time if the chocolate is too thick)

Rest on wax paper.

Serve when set.

No comments:

Post a Comment