Thursday, May 24, 2012

Mini Cinnamon Bunt Cakes

This was my favorite thing growing up, cinnamon bread. Actually anything that had cinnamon in it was a huge love of mine and still is for that matter. My pet peeve about making bread is that the last person to have a slice never covers the bread (husband) and so it goes dry quickly. In an effort to eliminate that pet peeve I've made individual cinnamon bunt cakes for the family. I found this donut/mini bunt pan and it was calling my name so here ya go, Mini Cinnamon Bunt Cakes and boy they are yummy.
make as directed

start with cinnamon at the bottom of the pan, then fill pans half way with batter then fill with remaining cinnamon goodness. Finish off each bunt with remaining batter. Bake for about 15-20 min but keep an eye on them.

Finish with frosted topping.

No comments:

Post a Comment