Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Things to do with your kids - Intro

I got this book from one of my friends called 101 Things You Should Do Before Your Kids Leave Home. It's kinda like a bucket list for the entire family and a great way to collect memories. You can pick it up for under $10.
101 Things You Should Do Before Your Kids Leave Home (Faithwords)

Instead of following the book by the letter I thought I would take some of the suggestions and tweak them to fit our family. For example, #7. Build a bird house and wait for them to come. I  might offer that the kids just paint a pre-made birdhouse or build a bird bath, take photos of the birds when they visit and journal about it or better yet make bird feeders like the girls did at eighteen25.

Each week you'll get to see some of the 101 things my family is doing. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment